Why buy our Crop Candles?
If you use Heat Blower, Spray, Irrigation or Wire, then the Crop Candles are a low cost alternative back up to have stored away should any of the above become compromised or unable to cover unreachable frost pockets that turn out to be vulnerable. There are companies with vineyard monitoring and vineyard frost advisory services, with temperature sensors and management software which can be set up to send you alerts whenever there is a frost risk. Please contact us for more information.
Our new 12-Hour Candles will protect your fruit for up to 3 frosts. However, it is advisable to have additional candles ready in storage should an additional late frost arrive. The shelf life is a good 5 years so if you don’t use them, they will be good for the following year. An insurance worth having.
Why use our Crop Candles. We know what the industry needs from many conversations we have had with Consultants, Agronomists and many UK Vineyard managers. Please share with other Vineyards and Orchards in your area.
We currently have the only 12-hour Candle on the market.
- The cost of our 12-hour Candles is still more competitive than other 8-hour candles available.
- We have sustainable sourced certificates for our Palm Wax.
- We comply with WineGB sustainability program.
- We have engaged UK Labs to report and test on the TRUE calorific burn of our 12 Hour Candles and submitted it to the WineGB Sustainability group.
- We have increased our 5lt Can to 6lt. This has enabled us to incorporate 12.5% more wax to ensure high calorific burn time.
- CO2 tests have been carried out on our candles and this report will be published the next WineGB bulletin.
- Our Crop Candles Burn longer than other in the market.
- If you have Fans, Wire, Spray or irrigation, The Crop Candle is still the most cost effective back up to have in storage should any other frost prevention machinery becomes compromised or do not cover new frost pockets.
- Easy to deploy pre spring ready to ignite at a moment’s notice.
- Delivery Included to your door.
Please contact us now for a free quote.
How to choose the number of Crop Candles?
|Recommended Bougie Candles per Hectare||250||300||400|
- Cost effective price because our growers benefit from us buying in bulk.
- Eco friendly material for sustainable use.
- Stackable metal bucket with handle and lid.
- Biodegradable 100% Vegetable wax with high calorific burning heat.
- Very fast ignition with Eco firelighters and extinguish at will.