The Crop Candle Company Burner (FirePit)
- Less smoke than regular Fire Pit
- Less CO2 due to 100% vegetable wax
- Unlike other normal Firepits there is No refilling for hours
- Classic ceramic wooden log design weighing in at 9kg with stunning looks
- Substantial size H30 x Dia 37cm that holds our 6lt Crop Candle.
- PVC cover to protect when not in use.
- Avoid cloths smelling of bonfire
- First delivery June 2021
- 1 x Crop Candle Burner
- 1 x PVC Protective Cover
- 1 x 12Hr Candle
Crop Candle Fire Pit Burner
H30 x Dia 37cm with a 22cm hole that the Candle drops into
- The Crop Candle firepit Burner can produce a naked of up to 3ft Flame/ Not for children/ Fuel Burning time may vary depending on temperature.
- The firepit base becomes very hot as per normal firepit and should be picked up when in use.
- We suggest you put the candle onto a ceramic base to avoid scorching of grass underneath.
- Like most outdoor products it should be covered when not using particularly during rail and frost.
- Do not introduce liquid when the flame is active to avoid spiting.
- Top may blacken with wind.
- To extinguish juts reintroduce the lid which will put the Candle out.
- Do not pick up when hot and leave until cool after use.
- Do not drop or it could crack.
- Material is MGO is a type of mineral cement which can maintain high heats but could crack if dropped.
- Please attache Handle when taking out of Package
- If you are burn from the Firepit seek immediate medical advise/ cover burn with cold water for at least ten minutes.
- Please cover when not in use.
- Do not cook marshmallows or food on the naked flame. Do not play or interfere with naked Flames.
- 100% vegetable wax.
- Maintaining your Crop Candle Burner. When used the top will blacken/ Wipe with clean wet cloth. Do not expose to rain and Frost without cover.