ATT VINEYARDS AND ORCHARDS
Production for Spring 2022 is already underway for orders.
So that your Crop is protected next season we are continuing to take orders now so that we can produce as many Crop Candles and Refills as possible for our customers. The pandemic has caused disruption in production, shortages of raw materials and vital fluctuations in transport costs. To counter this, we are continuing to secure as much raw material as possible, but it is in limited supply. While this helps to minimise some of the price increases, please let us know what you need, we will send you a quote same day in order to secure a price, production and delivery. We will not be holding stock next year
Please email us for a quote on your minimal needs for Spring 2022.
Our Crop Candles will protect your fruit from one can over and over again by just using our refills. We advisable to have additional Refills ready in storage should an additional late frost arrive. The shelf life is 5 years so if you don’t use them, they will be good for the following year.
Why use our Crop Candles. We know what the industry needs. We have had many conversations with Consultants, Agronomists and many European Vineyard managers.
- The cost of our Crop Candles are still far more competitive than other candles available and offer longer burn time.
- We have sustainable sourced certificates for our Palm Wax.
- We comply with WineGB sustainability program.
- We have engaged UK Labs to report and test on the TRUE calorific burn of 22-25,000 KJ/hr for our Candles and submitted it to the WineGB Sustainability group.
- We have invested in a tool to produce refills. This has enabled to hold onto your existing cans and not have empty cans littered all over your vineyard.
- CO2 tests which were carried out on our candles was published by WineGB.
- Our Crop Candles Burn longer than other in the market.
- If you have Fans, Wire, Spray or irrigation, The Crop Candle is still the most cost effective back up to have in storage should any other frost prevention machinery becomes compromised or do not cover new frost pockets.
- Easy to deploy pre spring ready to ignite at a moment’s notice.
- Delivery Included to your door.
Please contact us now for a free quote.
How to choose the number of Crop Candles?
The below is recommended and depending how advanced your bud is in spring. Also it is subject to how your land reacts to different frost pockets.
|Recommended Candles per Hectare||200-250||300||400||
- Cost effective price because our growers benefit from us buying in bulk.
- Eco friendly material for sustainable use.
- Stackable metal bucket with handle and lid.
- Biodegradable 100% Vegetable wax with high calorific burning heat.
- Very fast ignition with Eco firelighters and extinguish at will.